We have a little something sweet for you from Georgia Varozza’s new cookbook! Earlier this week we asked our Facebook fans to vote for a recipe they’d like to try from this list:
- Lemon Tea Bread
- German Sweet Rolls
- Jam Muffins
And the winner is…German Sweet Rolls!
You’ll find the recipe below. And if your mouth is watering for something tart and lemony or something sweet and moist, you can find the other two recipes (and more!) in 99 Favorite Amish Breads, Rolls, and Muffins.
* * *
Georgia Varozza enjoys teaching people how to prepare and preserve healthy foods, live simply, and get the most from what they have. Visit her blog to learn more.
Last 5 posts by Amber | AmishReader.com
- Rustic Baking Soda Bread (From 99 Favorite Amish Breads, Rolls, and Muffins) - March 14th, 2017
- Book Preview: Always Close to Home by Jerry Eicher - March 7th, 2017
- Caring for Orphans (Part II): Article by Tricia Goyer - November 17th, 2016
- Caring for Orphans (Part I): Article by Vannetta Chapman - November 15th, 2016
- Amish Oatmeal Cookies—A Recipe from Sarah’s Orphans - November 11th, 2016