Add a simple side to your St. Patrick’s Day dinner (or any meal!) with this recipe for Rustic Baking Soda Bread from Georgia Varozza’s new cookbook, 99 Favorite Amish Breads, Rolls, & Muffins. St. Patrick’s Day is this Friday, March 17th. We hope your day will be filled with delicious food and special moments with friends and family!
* * *
Georgia Varozza enjoys teaching people how to prepare and preserve healthy foods, live simply, and get the most from what they have. Visit her blog to learn more.
Last 5 posts by Amber | AmishReader.com
- Book Preview: Always Close to Home by Jerry Eicher - March 7th, 2017
- German Sweet Rolls (From 99 Favorite Amish Breads, Rolls, and Muffins) - February 17th, 2017
- Caring for Orphans (Part II): Article by Tricia Goyer - November 17th, 2016
- Caring for Orphans (Part I): Article by Vannetta Chapman - November 15th, 2016
- Amish Oatmeal Cookies—A Recipe from Sarah’s Orphans - November 11th, 2016